Abrasion Resistance Sealer
With it’s high level of abrasion resistance ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for sealing floors in public and commercial spaces. It repels both oil and water and protects against staining and graffiti. Treated surfaces retain their natural appearance and texture but are much easier to keep clean. It is a cost-effective sealer for use in public spaces where slip risks need to be minimised.
It is also a good option for walls in areas with a high risk of graffiti. The extra abrasion properties of ProtectGuard® HD enable it to cope better with the erosive forces that come with graffiti removal procedures.
NOTE: Average coverage 10m2/L (depending on surface porosity)
Price is exclusive of GST & Shipping.
Trade & bulk order discounts available. (Click Here)
$195.00 – $700.00 (from ~ $3.50/m2 RRP)Compare
- Additional information
- Environment & Safety
- Data Sheets
- Reviews (0)
Protect Guard® HD penetrating sealer is the ideal water and oil repellent treatment for all low porous ﬂoors and facades. This sealer is abrasion resistant and is therefore ideal for protecting materials submitted to heavy duty traffic.
Protect Guard® HD protects materials against the main causes of degradation. Such as atmospheric and industrial pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage and chewing gum.
A material treated with Protect Guard® HD will look as new for much longer, and will be easier to maintain.
Protect Guard® HD is a non film-forming impregnating treatment. So the treated surface remains permeable to air and water vapour.
Protect Guard® HD provides invisible protection. It is totally colourless after application and changes neither the appearance nor the composition of the treated material. It is also UV-resistant and does not discolour with age.
5 Litre, 20 Litre
Hydrophobic (Water Repellent), Oil Repellent, Penetrating, Stain Protection
- Eﬀective for more than 10 years
- Protects against water, oily liquids and staining
- Limits efflorescence formation
- Limits chewing-gum adherence, dirt due to pollution and moss and lichen growth
- Makes cleaning easier
- Good anti-graffiti properties
- Prevents deterioration resulting from freeze-thaw cycle
- Non film-forming, lets the surface breathe
- UV-resistant, does not discolour
- Invisible once dry
- Ready to use, easy to use
- Drying Time:
– Protected drying: 24 hours
– Optimum effectiveness obtained after 7 days
- Coverage: 5-12m²/litre depending on surface porosity
- Clean-up: Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water .
- Equipment needed: low pressure sprayer, roller or brush
- Odour: None
ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and ﬂoors in: concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non crystallized marble, etc.
It is especially recommended for ﬂoors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
ProtectGuard® HD is used for new and renovated constructions.
- Apply the product to a surface that is clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry. To remove stains greasy stains use Guard Cleaner® Eco Soiled Floors or Guard Remover® Polluted Facades. For efflorescence, laitance or concrete bloom use Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
- Rinse carefully and wait until the surface is completely free from any cleaner marks.
- Use neat, do not dilute.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Always carry out a preliminary test.
- The treated surface should be impregnated to saturation point in one application.
- do not over apply, eliminate any exceeding product before drying.
Environment & Safety
- Water-based product
- Solvent and silicone free
- Non hazardous and non toxic
- 100% biodegradable*
- VOC < 1 g/l*
GuardCleaner Eco Soiled Floors0 out of 5$70.00 – $220.00 (from ~ $3.19/m2 RRP) Compare
Pro Seal 770 Concentrate5.00 out of 5$182.00 – $600.00 (from ~ $1.26/m2 RRP) Compare
GraffiGuard 2030 Ecological0 out of 5$230.00 Compare
ProtectGuard5.00 out of 5$160.00 – $600.00 (from ~ $5.00/m2 RRP) Compare
D’MossGuard Eco5.00 out of 5$30.00 – $110.00 (from ~ $1.74/m2 RRP) Compare
Rejuvenate5.00 out of 5$60.00 – $274.00 Compare