- Additional information
- Environment & Safety
- Data Sheets
- Reviews (1)
Rejuvenate is a product that provides prevention and cure. It allows quick and easy renovation and protection of all non porous surfaces in the construction, real estate, automotive and refurbishment industries.
Rejuvenate revives the original colour and shine of hard coloured surfaces that have faded through exposure to the elements. It is highly effective in restoring plastics, paints, colour bond, timber, signage and more. Further, it produces an easy clean surface that is highly repellent to water, oils and staining. So you get ongoing protection and ease of maintenance for years to come.
Rejuvenate is safe and easy to apply. Simply rub into faded surfaces with a lint free cloth, brush or roller. Then after 10 minutes rub off any excess with a lint free cloth. This will ensure an even and consistent colour enhancement and shine.
Why throw it away when you can restore it with Rejuvenate from Guard Industry? Rub it on your car to restore faded paint, and plastic or rubber trim. Use it around the house to restore outdoor furniture or freshen up the garage door. Bring play equipment and toys back to life. Your kids will think you’ve thrown out the old and bought them all new gear!
Rejuvenate is LEED certified and has an A+ indoor air quality rating. So you can be sure it’s safe to use around your family and pets. Any future applications are just as easy. There is no need to strip the existing coating. Simply wipe on another thin coat. So now you can make your stuff last forever!
Rejuvenate is designed for use on non porous surfaces. For colour enhancement of porous surfaces consider using ProtectGuard Wet Finish Premium.
2 Litre, 250ml
Colour Enhancing, Wet Look
Hydrophobic (Water Repellent), Oil Repellent, Penetrating, Stain Protection
- Restores colour lost due to weathering and leaves a shine
- Used on plastics and paints
- Makes cleaning easier
- Suppresses future damage by UV and weathering
- Long term effect & economical
- Non corrosive & Leed Certified
- Quick and easy to use
- Can be reapplied without stripping
- Low VOC and eco solvent
- Indoor air quality A
- No toxic smell
- Drying Time:
– Protected drying: 24 hours
– 30 to 40m2 /kg, depending on the nature of the support
- Clean Up:
– Clean tools and equipment used with white spirit immediately after use
- Equipment needed:
– Application: micro fibre cloth or mop, short-nap roller or brush for acrylic varnish
– Wiping: micro fibre cloth
Rejuvenate is used for a wide range of surfaces including PVC, colourbond, cladding and composite panels, fibreglass, plastic, metals.
Rejuvenate restores and protects items such as window and door frames, gutters and down pipes, metal roofing, colour bond fencing, cars and car trims, composite and timber decking, boats, doors, garage doors etc
Preparation of support:
- Apply product to a clean, dry surface, free of dust and grease (moisture content less than 5% by mass)
- In case of uses of a cleaner, rinse thoroughly until the surface is free from any trace of cleaning product and completely dry.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use
- Use as pure product – do not dilute or mix with another product
- Carry out a preliminary test on a small area.
STEP 1: Apply:
- Apply in one thin and regular layer
- do not overload the support; all of the product must penetrate the surface
STEP 2: Wipe
- After 10 minutes, the treated material must be wiped off and polished with a lint free micro fibre cloth.
Environment & Safety
- Respiratory protection: Wear an ABEK-type mask.
- Protection of hands: Wear ﬂuoride rubber gloves.
- Protection of skin : Wear suitable safety clothing.
- Protection of eyes: Wear hermetic protective goggles (ref. standard EN 166).
- If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Contact a doctor or specialist.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Guard Slip Resistant0 out of 5$341.00 (from ~ 7.58/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
Pro Seal 898 Concentrate5.00 out of 5$335.00 (from ~ $2.04/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ProtectGuard Wet Finish Premium5.00 out of 5$185.00 – $380.00 (from $3.04/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ImperGuard0 out of 5$80.00 – $280.00 (from ~ $3.50/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
GuardHardener W5.00 out of 5$140.00 – $510.00 (from ~ $5.10/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ProtectGuard MG0 out of 5$360.00 (from ~ $4.80/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare