$195.00 – $700.00 (from ~ $3.50/m2 RRP)Compare
- Additional information
- Environment & Safety
- Data Sheets
- Reviews (0)
ProtectGuard HD – Durable, Natural look, Penetrating Sealer
ProtectGuard HD penetrating sealer is the ideal water and oil repellent treatment for all low porous ﬂoors and facades. This sealer has a very high level of abrasion resistance. It is therefore ideal for protecting materials submitted to heavy duty traffic. Perfect for high volume pedestrian traffic, parking zones, terraces, balconies, lobbies, staircases and work areas.
It is suitable for use on a wide range of materials including:
- synthetic stone.
- non polished and non crystallised marble.
ProtectGuard HD is currently protecting paving at famous landmarks around the world. Some examples include Tian An Men Square and the Beijing National Stadium in China and the Louis Vuitton Foundation Building in Paris. Why is ProtectGuard HD chosen for such high profile projects? It’s unique combination of natural look, high abrasion resistance, excellent stain resistance and long lasting durability puts it ahead of the competition. It will provide ongoing performance in these tough environments for at least 10 years. And that’s guaranteed!
ProtectGuard HD protects materials against the main causes of degradation. Such as smog and industrial pollution, greasy stains, water seepage and chewing gum. Treated surfaces will repel staining of all kinds and be much easier to keep clean. Materials treated with ProtectGuard HD will look as new for far longer, and will be much easier to maintain.
ProtectGuard HD is a non film-forming impregnating treatment. Treated surfaces remain permeable to air and water vapour. It provides invisible protection. It is totally colourless after application and doesn’t change the look or feel of the surface. It is also UV-resistant and does not discolour with age.
Since ProtectGuard HD doesn’t change the texture of the surface, it doesn’t alter grip either. This is very important, especially for outdoor applications that will see a lot of foot traffic. The natural non-slip texture of materials is preserved, without the need for anti slip additives.
ProtectGuard HD is also effective at repelling graffiti! It stops paint and ink from penetrating into the pores of the surface. They can then be easily removed with GraffiGuard 2030 Eco. Guard Industry have developed this safe eco graffiti remover for use with ProtectGuard and ProtectGuard HD. It will safely remove the graffiti without damaging the sealer or the stone. The seal remains intact for ongoing protection. This is a very safe and effective means of controlling and managing graffiti.
ProtectGuard HD is Environmentally Friendly
ProtectGuard HD is an eco sealer. It is safer for applicators, end users and the environment. This penetrating sealer is:
- Solvent and silicone Free.
- Non hazardous and non toxic.
- 100% biodegradable.
- VOC < 1 g/l.
Looking For Something Else? There is a Protect Guard Sealer for Every Application
ProtectGuard HD has high abrasion resistance. It’s designed for use in high traffic and high wear applications. It is ideal for materials like: concrete, travertine and granite. But if this isn’t what you are after, don’t worry! There is a Protect Guard Sealer to suit every application.
For high porosity materials consider Protect Guard. For very dense materials check out food compliant Protect Guard MG Eco. Or if you are after colour enhancement, Protect Guard WF Premium wet look sealer will do the trick.
A water droplet test is a handy way to check the porosity of your material. This is a good place to start when deciding which Protect Guard sealer is right for your application. Simply put a drop of water on the surface you want to seal. Time how long it takes for the droplet to soak in. Then check it against our selection chart.
5 Litre, 20 Litre
Hydrophobic (Water Repellent), Oil Repellent, Penetrating, Stain Protection
- Eﬀective for more than 10 years
- Protects against water, oily liquids and staining
- Limits efflorescence formation
- Limits chewing-gum adherence, dirt due to pollution and moss and lichen growth
- Makes cleaning easier
- Good anti-graffiti properties
- Prevents deterioration resulting from freeze-thaw cycle
- Non film-forming, lets the surface breathe
- UV-resistant, does not discolour
- Invisible once dry
- Ready to use, easy to use
- Drying Time:
– Protected drying: 24 hours
– Optimum effectiveness obtained after 7 days
- Coverage: 5-12m²/litre depending on surface porosity
- Clean-up: Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water .
- Equipment needed: low pressure sprayer, roller or brush
- Odour: None
ProtectGuard HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and ﬂoors in: concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non crystallized marble, etc.
It is especially recommended for ﬂoors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
ProtectGuard HD is used for new and renovated constructions.
- Apply the product to a surface that is clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry. To remove stains greasy stains use Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors or Guard Remover Polluted Facades. For efflorescence, laitance or concrete bloom use Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
- Rinse carefully and wait until the surface is completely free from any cleaner marks.
- Use neat, do not dilute.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Always carry out a preliminary test.
- The treated surface should be impregnated to saturation point in one application.
- do not over apply, eliminate any exceeding product before drying.
Environment & Safety
- Water-based product
- Solvent and silicone free
- Non hazardous and non toxic
- 100% biodegradable*
- VOC < 1 g/l*
Pro Primer 575 Concentrate0 out of 5$215.00 (from ~ $1.71/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ProtectGuard MG0 out of 5$360.00 (from ~ $4.80/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ProtectGuard5.00 out of 5$160.00 – $600.00 (from ~ $5.00/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
ProtectGuard Wet Finish Premium5.00 out of 5$185.00 – $380.00 (from $3.04/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
Guard Slip Resistant0 out of 5$341.00 (from ~ 7.58/m2 RRP) Select optionsCompare
GraffiGuard 2030 Ecological0 out of 5$230.00 Add to cartCompare